The ideal candidate possesses strong conceptual and design skills and will represent the conceptual, technical and creative performance for the Chicago team. S/he strives to produce the work at the highest quality standards and absorb design knowledge and mobile trends. S/he has an excellent eye for design, imaginative, well-organized, good-natured, dedicated, flexible and passionate, you bring an expert understanding of visual and experience design thanks to their Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, Multi-Media Design (or a related field). You'll be confident delivering ideas and concepts that excite and inspire.
- Shares and strategically applies the latest industry and design trends and state-of-the-art techniques.
- Has a strong understanding of digital and mobile best practices.
- Contributes to the development of the creative team’s culture and quality standards in pursuit of elevating the creative product.
- Responsible for all design requests for the Chicago office and some of NY/Boston accounts
- Follow the current creative process by delivering innovative ideas to the strategy team and manage the client expectations during the approval process
- Brainstorm with strategy teams on briefs by generating ideas/mockups to present to the client
- Work within mobile ad creator platforms (Celtra, Sizmek, and Yieldmo etc) to produce effective advertising campaigns
- Able to format and stylize PowerPoint presentations for proposals or team materials
- Ensures that creative resources’ deliverables meet deadlines and follow appropriate approval procedures.
- Assists the Art Director to develop tools and recommendations to improve current processes
- Assists the team in various non-media related projects
- Manage multiple projects and work within tight turnarounds
Desired skills and experience
- Stellar digital design portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and an ability to define a differentiated look and feel for a brand and integrated experiences
- 6+ years design experience, agency experience is a plus
- Expert command of standard design and layout applications (e.g. PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience with video editing is a plus (e.g. FinalCut Pro), or motion graphics (e.g. After Effects)
- Demonstrated ability to utilize feedback/direction from Design Director to generate multiple design explorations and iterate designs.
- Has managed and lead multiple assignments at the same time (including organizing and prioritizing workload and working efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment).
- Sophisticated understanding of the digital landscape, including online campaigns from e-commerce websites, social media, and mobile advertising.
- Expert knowledge of and the ability to lead the production process (e.g. optimizing graphics, compression settings and file size and image optimization)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to clearly articulate your creative process, thoughts, ideas and a point of view about your work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, a sense of humor and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Preferred Experience in various ad creator platforms
Send us your resume