It is an exciting time at Havas Media Group, as we continue to grow and develop our digital offering; we are thrilled to be in position to further expand our Mobext team. We have grown from 3 people in 2016 to now 10 and are continuing to grow. We are now looking for an entry-level candidate to join our planning team working across HMGs portfolio of clients. The planning team respond to briefs with strategically relevant recommendations covering creative services, UX, managed service and programmatic executions from a mobile first perspective.
As a recently established team Mobext very much embodies the start-up culture. We value everyone’s input on how we can improve and enhance our proposition and operation. While there are defined roles, we are very much an “all hands on deck” team that supports one another to get to job done irrespective of job title or responsibility. Our motto is one team one dream! If you are passionate about mobile (which is the future!) enthusiastic, motivated, and keen to take part in a fun, entrepreneurial, and growing team then this job is for you.
The successful candidate will work alongside our mobile programmatic team, overseeing mobile campaigns to the satisfaction of our client’s strategic objectives. You will lead mobile campaigns and will work with internal stakeholders to develop mobile activities.
- Supporting senior mobile planning executives in the planning and buying of mobile campaigns (inc. managed service and programmatic).
- Campaign management, analysis, and optimisation.
- Preparing reports on campaign performance for internal and client use.
- Provide support for internal and client facing presentations including research, performance, and recommendations.
- Delivering insights to client planning and clients in meetings/conference calls.
- Producing competitor reviews where appropriate & delivering insight into the relevant client mobile market as appropriate.
- Presentations on campaign recommendations and subsequent results.
- Campaign reconciliation and billing.
Desired skills and experience
- Knowledge of digital advertising landscape if preferred
- A degree in an analytical or quantitative discipline
- Highly numerate and comfortable with data processing and interpretation
- Interested in technology and mobile platforms and motivated to learn more about new technology developments.
- A keen problem solver
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent organisational, project management skills with the ability to work under tight timelines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective communication and presentation to stakeholders, including management, marketing, creative, production, local agencies and outside vendors. Fluency in written and verbal English a must
- Good attention to detail and process oriented
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and able to take initiative
- Someone who can thrive is a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- It is desirable that the candidate has an interest in advertising and the mobile ecosystem and can apply creative thinking when required to develop solutions
Send us your resume